NAT Art Residence is an art program directed by Andrea Juan and Gabriel Penedo Diego that takes place in Cantabria, Spain.
We offer you:
- Accommodation for 12 nights in a private room.
- Amenities consisting of food and cleaning supplies for individual or general use such as coffee, tea, milk, cookies, oil, rice, etc. Fresh products or those not included in the detailed list in the annex "Price and Conditions" will be paid by the resident.
- Transfer to and from the city of Santander (or its airport) on your arrival and on your departure.
- Visit at the National Museum of Altamira and its Neo Cave, including tickets and transfers, accompanied by Andrea and Gabriel.
- Visits, in two days, to the caves of El Pendo, Las Monedas, El Castillo and Covalanas. Includes entrance fees, transfers and lunches and the full-time guide of Andrea and Gabriel.
- Guidance and advice in the development of your work through individual and group talks, daily visualization and monitoring of your work in progress by Andrea Juan and Gabriel Penedo Diego,
- You will be included to this site, in "Artists”, spreading the works carried out during your residency.